All of us at Bend Beyond welcome you to our community. We are excited to share in your yoga practice! In order to maintain peace and harmony within our community, we request that you read and abide by the following policies:
- First-time students please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early. All other students please arrive at least 5 minutes early.
- The studio will be open 20 minutes prior to and close 30 minutes after each class.
- Check-in or have your ID card scanned at the front desk upon arrival.
- All class packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-extendable. 10 Class cards cannot be shared.
- Leave your shoes in the lobby.
- Leave everything else, except your mat, towel, and water bottle in the locker room.
- Be on your mat, ready to go, 2 minutes before class begins.
- Please be silent in the hot room before yoga classes. Use the time before class to quiet the mind, stretch the body, and just relax.
- All students must use a mat and towel. Please hang rental mats on the ballet bar and put rental towels in the laundry bin after class.
- In consideration of those with sensitivities and allergies, please no scents, including essential oils, in the yoga room.
- When finding a spot in the yoga room, please be considerate of those around you. Put your mat on the line, 1/2 of the way over the line. Please do not block another person’s view of the mirror. In a full classroom you need only see a portion of yourself in the mirror. Adjust your mat as needed to accommodate others.
- Stay in the room the full 60/90 minutes. If you feel like leaving the room, just take a break and join back in when you are ready. During the standing series, sit down in a kneeling position. Keeping your head above your heart will make you feel better. Lie in Savasana if you need a break during the floor series. You are receiving benefits just by being in the room.
- Stay at least 2 full minutes after final breathing. When you skip final Savasana you are not giving your body the chance to recuperate and integrate all the hard work you’ve done during class. Typically, the longer the Savasana you take, the more energy you will have after class. When leaving the room, please do so quietly, respecting those still in Savasana.
- Hold off on water in the Bend 90 until “party time.” The teacher will let you know when this is. After “party time” please drink only between postures, not during postures while your fellow yogis are working hard.
- No glass bottles.
- No gum in the yoga room.
- Please step outside for any cell phone conversations and silence your phone before going into class. No cell phones in the HOT room.
- Take your belongings with you. Lost & Found will be donated at the end of each month.